Monday, April 11, 2011

Matt or Nick?

Trying not obsess over becoming pregnant. But, I mean... its always in my head somewhere. And, with everywhere I turn there is a pregnant woman. And, I am so happy for all of them. And~ I will be so happy when I can be one of them. :)

With that being said... How is everyone else doing today? I had inventory at work last night, so I am absolutely exhausted, and my feet are killing me. I worked today, and for some reason, I stay sleepy! I don't know why. I guess since today is Monday, I should complain a little. We have this woman at my work, who I feel- means well, at times. But, there is something about her, I just don't understand. She acts as though this isn't her job. Like, she's just there. If you don't hold her hand and tell her what to do, then whatever needs done- gets ignored. Or, instead of doing something else, she takes over whatever task I am currently working on. I can't wrap my head around it, maybe I should keep quiet.

One of my dogs is afraid of storms, so he's been very jumpy today. I don't like seeing him so scared. I bought bubbles at the store today and it cracks me up to blow the bubbles and watch the dogs try to see what they are then they pop and the dogs jump back, lol. Too funny.

I feel like an idiot today. I sent my brother, and his girlfriend a card congratulating them on their new addition to the family. And, instead of writing NICK (which is his name), I wrote MATT... which is his twin brothers name. I feel like...an idiot. Thats really the only word. lol. He sent me a text and said "WOW thank you for the card, but my name is Nick." lol. I couldn't believe I wrote Matt. I am determined to try this again, so I bought a new card! lol.

I guess thats all for now. Oh, I finished reading Water for Elephants. Good book. :) I look forward to watching the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment