Went and seen Scream 4, yesterday... it was pretty good. Fit right in with the rest of the series. Of course, we had to go see it, since Scream was like the less scary Halloween of our time, lol.
Came home and made dinner... Citrus grilled chicken, Chili rubbed corn, Brocolli, & Baked beans. It was a good dinner. :)
I am so moody the past few days- horribly. Like, I feel bad for husband for having to deal with my b!t*hy moments. I am fatigued, having HOT FLASHES like you wouldn't believe, daily headaches, and I am soooo irritable. I'm snapping at him left and right. And, then instantly... apologizing. I know he probably thinks I'm crazy right now. I love him for putting up with me.
I am currently on CD21. I should be at the dr for blood work, but, since it is Saturday, my appointment is on Monday (CD23). I go in for blood work that morning. Then, I go back for our Dr visit with Dr. P on the following Monday, which I believe is CD29. He will then give me a preg test, and go over the blood work results from the previous week. If the 150mg of Clomid did not help with ovulation, I believe we will go back up to 200mg since it worked soo well. If I did ovulate but did not conceive. He may want to do an SA on husband. I hope it doesn't come to all that. I'm still keeping fingers crossed for April being the month.
I work today, and I am soooo not in the mood for this day. I do not do well with Saturdays and Sundays. Especially Sundays.... tomorrow will suck, horribly.
No comments:
Post a Comment