I'm so excited to get it.
Okay, went to dr today. Had blood work done, but that's it. I forgot to make an appointment to meet with the doctor, but I called when I left to schedule an appointment for the 16th. So, I'll know more then, we'll see if the meds worked this month or not. I hope so.
The guy who works at the dr who does my lab, he is sooo nice. Last month I didnn't get to see him because he went on vacation to the Bahama's. I asked him how it was and he said it was beautiful he had a great time and he got engaged. I congratulated him and that was about it. He's a nice kid. He reminds me of my brother, Aaron.
I think today my in laws are going to Chattanooga, so I'll be sitting with Mamaw Betty today. Not going to be the highlight of my day...
I'll write later, I'm sure...
Hehe sweet blood test pic K!
ReplyDelete