We got great news today, my Papa is cancer free! The surgery was a success. I am so proud of him for being so strong through all of this. God has absolutely answered our prayers. I couldn't have asked for better news to wake up to.
Worked, luckily I have the next 5 days off to relax and what-not. Going to pick my ring up this weekend, finally! I miss it like crazy! I feel naked with out it. Dentist appointment tomorrow, haven't been in awhile...
--------------------
Day Two (of Blog Challenge)
What's in your handbag?
In my "handbag"? ...I wouldn't so much call it a handbag lol. But, inside it is the basics. I have a smaller bag inside with chapsticks, hand sanitizers, tissues, tampons, etc. Keys, glasses, small calendar, pens, small memo pad, and of course, my wallet. Oh and right now I have all the paperwork on my ring in there because I never took it out when we dropped my ring off to be sized.
No comments:
Post a Comment