So I guess an update would be good. Christmas was very nice. Adam bought me a kindle fire, and I absolutely LOVE it. I was so excited to start using it!! I got him some tools and I also bought him a flask and had it engraved. We had a really nice holiday. We went to MI after the holiday and spent the new year with some good friends and my brother. We had a really good time enjoying the company of those we love. It was a great end to 2011 and great beginning to 2012. Looking forward to moving into our home this year and seeing what else the year has to offer us.
I'm so thankful that my Papa is recovering well from his surgery. I think about him a lot every day. And, it makes me so happy to know that he's been doing okay. I wish we could be there with the rest of the family, especially during times like this.
It's been so long since I've updated my blog, I can't even recall the things that have been happening! lol
I've been eating a lot better this year, and I think I am definitely reaping some benefits... for instance. Anyone who reads my blog knows my cycles are anything but regular. Well, I can't be sure that my healthier eating habits is responsible for this ... but, I started my period this month! I was completely shocked. Very happy about this, but shocked none-the-less. So needless to say, it gave me more motivation to continue with my health kick. I can't wait to see if this continues with the coming months.
Maybe 2012 will hold a lot of other good things.
No comments:
Post a Comment